Welcome, Guest: Join Nigeria Student Forum / Login / Trending Now / Recent Topics / Hot-Topics🔥 / Jamb News / Campus Gists / Nurses Arena

Search the forum

Stats: 17,959 Members, 73,165 Topics, 15,947 Comments. Date: Sep 17 2019, 1:13 am

Do you like to own a professional Forum Like this or You want to build something different for your business
Click To 📲 Call

Osorhor Ogenevwegba Michael
Delta state polytechnic otefe oghara ( DESPO )
BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION AND MANAGEMENT
Graduate, Nigeria.
facebook twitter google linkedin

100% Guaranteed: Do you need help on submitting your TMA or you need 30/30 solutions, kindly contact me on
Click To 📲 Call

life is not a bed of roses.this is a true life story of a boy called John who cater for his need alone.He was a primary six drop out and who have said to loss his father when he was 21 years. He had a brother called Pius who always cheated him.

When john and Pius go to work Pius will always take the bigger share. John does not like what his brother was doing. Anytime john complained to his brother about what he was doing to him and how he felt about it, Pious will tell him he that in quote "i am family man with wife and children and i have a lot of responsibility to cater for." Although pious was a senior to john and he is the one educating john on the work,on hearing this john got angry and refuses to follow pious to work.

John was left with no choice, he found himself doing casual work such as clearing of people farm etc . since what he got was not satisfying to him he was unhappy.

john feeding habit was very poor, he always save 95% of the income he realizes from work while the rest 5% is for feeding. He was actually feeding from hands to mouth. John had a very poor life style since he use to work hard and earned less, hardly does he have the money to purchase good clothes despite the fact he was happy with the way he lives his life. he was friendly and jovial with people.

One blessed morning john left for work in the forest alone. As what he always do, he was working on another man farm, three men approached him looking tired and weak, they asked him to find them something to eat. John gave them his food to eat, after eating the men started asking him questions:

First man: Are you not afraid of this forest?

john: No i often come here alone.

Second man: Are you not afraid of us?

John: Hmmm not really i am happy that you people are here.

Third man: do you know who we are and why we are here

John: no i dont.

'we are here to kill anyone will see in this forest' reply one of the men. a sack was brought forward by one of them as being told one of them dipped his hand into the sack and brought out a human head to John greatest supersizes it was a female who was beheaded. the man letter brought out a calabash the calabash was bringing out a smoke. one of the man spoke to the calabash an John became senseless. he couldn't run neither scream for help. he was freezes. the calabash judge John base on his life doing[ i.e to found out if john has committed any or into any sinful art } question was ask by the men and was answer by John.

all question was confirm by the calabash to find out if john was telling lie or not.

fortunately the calabash declare john to be innocent i.e his hand are clean after that they told him how the calabash find the girl they beheaded guilty again they told him that they dont kill innocent people only those who are judge guilty they kill. 'we will not kill you since you are innocent. go home and never you work in the bush again' one of the man said

John regain his sense and left for home and the story was told. if your hand are clean no weapon form against you shall prosper

0 Like

Don't have an account? Use the form below to signup for a Nigeria Student Forum Account




E.g Seuncoded





I agree to the terms of service

Viewing this topic:
1 guest viewing this topic
Download the Ngstudentforum app for Android Devices

Disclaimer: Every Nigeria Student Forum member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nigeria Student Forum.
- Copyright © 2016 - 2019. All rights reserved.
For enquiries & feedbacks send email to: Contact-US