Welcome, Guest: Join Nigeria Student Forum / Login / Trending Now / Recent Topics / Hot-Topics🔥 / Jamb News / Campus Gists / Nurses Arena

Search the forum

Stats: 17,959 Members, 73,172 Topics, 15,947 Comments. Date: Sep 17 2019, 6:06 am

Do you like to own a professional Forum Like this or You want to build something different for your business
Click To 📲 Call

Osorhor Ogenevwegba Michael
Delta state polytechnic otefe oghara ( DESPO )
BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION AND MANAGEMENT
Graduate, Nigeria.
facebook twitter google linkedin

100% Guaranteed: Do you need help on submitting your TMA or you need 30/30 solutions, kindly contact me on
Click To 📲 Call

A 200 Level student of the Oduduwa University, Ile Ife, Osun State, has died after allegedly being electrocuted while charging his phone on Wednesday night in Ipetumodu.

It was gathered that the deceased, popularly called Ashante, was charging and using his phone during the downpour last night, when a transformer supplying electricity to their area, blew and he was electrocuted.

Source www.360nobs.com/2019/05/oui-student-electrocuted-while-charging-his-phone/amp/
Oui Student Electrocuted While Charging His Phone - Campus Gists & Events

0 Like

Don't have an account? Use the form below to signup for a Nigeria Student Forum Account




E.g Seuncoded





I agree to the terms of service

Viewing this topic:
1 guest viewing this topic
Download the Ngstudentforum app for Android Devices

Disclaimer: Every Nigeria Student Forum member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nigeria Student Forum.
- Copyright © 2016 - 2019. All rights reserved.
For enquiries & feedbacks send email to: Contact-US