Welcome, Guest: Join Nigeria Student Forum / Login / Trending Now / Recent Topics

Stats: 25,129 Members, 79,208 Topics, 16,284 Comments. Date: May 31 2020, 4:48 am

SPECIAL: Gain Admission Into 200 Level To Study In Any University Via IJMB | CAMBRIDGE | JUPEB | NO JAMB | LOW FEES | Call 07063085343, 08086347092 To Register!
NSF Banner Ads NSF Banner Ads NSF Banner Ads
Donatus Mercy
, Nigeria.
Tragedy struck at Ojota area of Lagos on Tuesday when two brothers were found dead in a shop owned by their sister due to generator fumes they allegedly inhaled while sleeping.

Spokesman of the police in Lagos, DSP Bala Elkana confirmed the incident to the News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) on Wednesday.

Elkana said they slept in the shop and put on the generator in the same place.
According to him, they were found dead by their sister on Tuesday morning.
“On May 21, at about 7.30am, Ogudu Police Station received an information that on the said date at about 6.30am, one Emmanuel John, 21 years and John Paul, 22 years were found dead.
“They died as a result of generator fumes they inhaled while asleep. We gathered that the duo put on a generator and locked themselves inside the shop, resulting to their death,” Elkana said.
NAN had earlier gathered that the deceased were recently brought from the village for some skills acquisition before the sad incident.
NAN further learnt that relatives of the deceased had evacuated the corpses for burial.
@seuncoded
dailypost.ng/2019/05/23/2-brothers-die-generator-fumes-lagos/

0 Like

Don't have an account? Use the form below to signup for a Nigeria Student Forum Account




E.g Seuncoded





I agree to the terms of service

Viewing this topic:
1 guest viewing this topic
NSF Banner Ads NSF Banner Ads NSF Banner Ads
Download the Ngstudentforum app for Android Devices

Disclaimer: Every Nigeria Student Forum member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nigeria Student Forum.
- Copyright © 2016 - 2020. All rights reserved.