Welcome, Guest: Join Nigeria Student Forum / Login / Trending Now / Recent Topics

Stats: 20,378 Members, 76,335 Topics, 16,147 Comments. Date: Feb 28 2020, 7:36 pm

SPECIAL: Gain Admission Into 200 Level To Study In Any University Via IJMB | CAMBRIDGE | JUPEB | NO JAMB | LOW FEES | Call 07063085343, 08086347092 To Register!
NSF Banner Ads NSF Banner Ads NSF Banner Ads
Osorhor Ogenevwegba Michael
Delta state polytechnic otefe oghara ( DESPO )
Graduate, Nigeria.
One thing to do if you want to be rich is to copy the habits of the world’s richest people. Nobody gets rich by accident. Well, okay the people who win the lottery do but most of them lose the money so they don’t really count. We’re talking about real wealth, the Bill Gates and Oprah Winfrey kind. Do you want it? Then read on.

There’s a reason why the top 1% of the world is richer than the other 99%. It’s because of their habits and routines. They do things other people don’t and that’s why they have things other people don’t have. There’s no guarantee that these habits will make you a billionaire, but they’ll definitely make your life better. Here are five habits of the world’s richest people to c

1. They read

If you want to be rich, you absolutely have to read. Warren Buffett spends 80% of his day reading. When Elon Musk was asked how he learnt to build rockets, he said he learnt by reading. We know you have a life to live, but aim to read for at least 30 minutes a day.

2. They exercise

You knew this was coming right? Exercise is good for your mind, body and soul, and apparently your pocket too.

Richard Branson and Mark Zuckerberg say that exercise is key to success. So what are you waiting for? The gym is calling you.

3. They pray or meditate

Successful people take time to get quiet everyday either through prayer or meditation, or even both. Oprah Winfrey has a morning meditation routine so you could try one too.

4. They plan

One of the major habits of the world’s richest people is planning. They have short term plans and long term plans and they also plan each day with a to-do list. Failing to plan is planning to fail.

5. They have multiple streams of income

You can’t get rich off a salary. If you thought your 9-5 would make you wealthy, think again. You need to save some of that money and use it for other investments. Don’t spend your whole life waiting for the end of the month before you can live your life.

Which of these habits do you already practice? Let us know below.

Source www.zumi.ng/life/5-habits-of-the-worlds-richest-people-to-copy-in-2018/amp/?args
5 Habits Of The World’s Richest People To Copy In 2019 - Career & Motivation

0 Like

Don't have an account? Use the form below to signup for a Nigeria Student Forum Account

E.g Seuncoded

I agree to the terms of service

Viewing this topic:
1 guest viewing this topic
NSF Banner Ads NSF Banner Ads NSF Banner Ads
Download the Ngstudentforum app for Android Devices

Disclaimer: Every Nigeria Student Forum member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nigeria Student Forum.
- Copyright © 2016 - 2020. All rights reserved.